We currently list over 700 independent wine merchants in the UK, including branches. Locations are only approximate and are plotted by postcode and include those UK wine merchants who have a shop/warehouse open to the public and some with just an online store. Always check with the merchant before travelling about opening hours, product availability and exact location and so on. The Map does show some wine merchants who are internet-based and do not have a retail shop/warehouse open to the public – see online (only) merchants.
If you know of a great specialist wine merchant not listed please let us know.
Consult local listings for details:
interactive UK Map of wine merchants • Bedfordshire • Berkshire • Bristol • Cambridgeshire • Bucks • Cheshire • Cornwall • Derbyshire • Devon • Dorset • Essex • Gloucestershire • Hampshire & IOW • Herefordshire • Hertfordshire • Isle of Man • Kent • Lancashire • Lincolnshire • Leicestershire • London (within M25) • Manchester • Merseyside • Norfolk • N.Ireland • Northants • Northumberland • Nottinghamshire • Oxfordshire • Peterborough • Rutland • Scotland • Somerset • Suffolk • Surrey • Sussex • Tyne & Wear • Wales • Warwickshire • West Midlands • Wiltshire • Worcestershire • Yorkshire
- Choosing wine in a restaurant
- A daily glass of red wine?
- Majestic Wine scraps minimum purchase rule
- Storing wine at home
- Jancis’ Guide to Wine UPDATED
- Points systems for wine?
- Bristol Cocktail Week
- How long does a bottle of wine last once opened?
- Champagne and Sparkling Wine Festival
- Wine Festival – Winchester
- Liverpool Food & Drink Festival
- Manchester Food & Drink Fest
- Wine conditions in France this year near perfect
- New Oz Clarke Book
- Wine Storage – photos
- World Malbec Day
- Christchurch Food & Wine Festival
- New book from Oz Clarke